On a recent girl's night out with my best friend, I want to look quite decent for dinner before heading out to party so this leopard scarf came to the rescue. I love how leopard prints are popping out this season and how they make everthing chicer. As long as its faux, of course.
I'm wearing an Armani Exchange dress, leopard print scarf from SM, vintage bag and Schu peeptoes (my most comfy heels ever!).
Also, I'd like to thank Ate Che of the blog Dressing up for Me for giving the Happy 101 award. And with it, I have to answer 10 things that make me happy:
1. My loved ones. My family, le boyf, my best friend, my friends, my dogs. They all make my life worth living.
2. My Ipod Nano. I take it everywhere and I love putting it on when I have to concentrate when crunching numbers.
3. Travel. The memories and experience of travelling are just so precious.
4. Shoes. Giovanna Battaglia was quoted saying "the lower I feel, the higher the heel". I just love how shoes instantly boost my mood.
5. Daniel Craig as James Bond. Those piercing blue eyes and blonde hair. I wanna be his Bond Girl, yeah.
6. Photography. Capturing the sweetest images are an obsession.
7. Beach. The sound of crashing beach waves, the blue colors of the water, the wind in my hair, and the soft feel of sand rejuvenate me like no other.
8. Cooking. I express my love through cooking and is such a great bonding activity.
9. Bed Linen and Pillows. Quite out of place but I love having the softest pillows and heavenly linen when sleeping.
10. Of course, DRESSES. The reason why I started this blog on the first place. Designer, high street or thrifted, they all have a place in my closet.
I just love how my answers reflected a bit of my personal life. Hope u enjoyed reading them. Have a great day everyone!