I think I may have writer's block combined with photographer's block (wait, is there such a thing?). The pictures I will post here are the only ones I've taken for two weeks and even my super weekend at manila was poorly chronicled. But, these pictures are very appropriate to what this post is all about: 10 facts about me
2. This Pumpkin Soup from M cafe at the Ayala museum is literally Love. It melts away all your apprehensions on the first sip, it's the ultimate comfort food! If you have a chance to dine there, try this one!
3. I do not know how to grow a plant. These water lilies are the only one who thrived by me and when food shortage comes, I don't have anything to eat but water lilies!
4. My workstation is where I spend the first hour of my morning sipping coffee and the last hour of my day. Look how messy it is :(
5. Maxi dresses are total life savers when the wail " I have nothing to wear!" emanates from my vocal cords. Much more glam when roughing it up.
7. When I like a particular song, I play it a hundred times till the ears of my neighbors bleed (omg!)
8. People keep telling me to get married already. I'm still in my 20's and I do not really mind.
9. I'd like to take a trip out of the country soon.