All ladies looking fair and pretty
20 0f my favorite things:
1. Color: White and Red
2. Dessert: Leche flan or Tocino el cielo or creme brulee. In short, these three are the same thing: custard flan!
3. Smell: Roses
4. Flower: Lilies, because they are the first flowers I have ever received from the BF
5. Animal- Dogs of course, namely Dobie, Corky, Sandy, Nami, Tyrone, Ponzie and Tutti
Dobie in his minni mouse costume. He looks so perplexed, poor baby.
6. Month - December. I love the smell of pine trees, gifts, christmas dinner feast and the generally happy mood of people.
7. Beverage - Water
8. Pair/s of shoes- Heels and ballerina flats. They must co-exist with each other. Must.
9. Snack- Pizza... Just writing the word makes me conjure slices of its goodness!
10. Song- Mamma Mia Soundtrack
11. Book- The art of seduction and the art of war by robert greene
12. Fruit- Honey dew melon and mangoes :D
13. Hairstyle- softly curled hair with a headband
14. Piece/s of clothing-Dresses!
These two were my picks for the graduation day. I really wanted to wear the white dress because of its dramatic drape at the back (Stella McCartney) and I bought it eons ago especially for the occasion. I ended up wearing this LBD that I wore to my first college grad for the pictorials.
15. Store/s to clothes shop- Thrift stores, Adora for gorgeous pieces (Tyler, Missoni, D&G) and Bench for their bamboo silk t shirts!
16. Season- forever SUMMER
17. Hobby- Cooking, Surfing, Body Boarding
18. Things to collect- Sea glass, Cameos, Perfumes, Pucci dresses
19. Movie- Breakfast at Tiffany's. Makes me cry at the end especially when Holly tossed Cat on the alley.
20. Restaurant- currently Mimmo's Italian restaurant.